Monday 22 October 2007

Assorted stuff...and yes some more Magnolia cards :)

The best laid plans and all that... despite some good intentions I only managed to complete one of the classes for the UKS cyber crop. Mind you it was good 'un. Box of Treasured Memories by Margaret at Artbase. Loved this idea. I hadn't bought the kit but managed to make the box quite easily from a sheet of A4 chipoard.

I did get around to making my Halloween banner though. Have been meaning to do this for a while so am pleased I managed to get it done with time to spare. This is based on a class taught by Lance Anderson of Rusty Pickle. I used the RP Random Alphabet mainly. Painted the stencil pieces black & orange and then backed with green and purple cardstock.



Made this card for one of my DDs friends. Paper is Making Memories.

And this one uses some papers from Dena Designs.
And one more...

These are some of the images I got from the Magnolia stamp swap on UKS. Patterned paper is by K&Co and I painted the wall myself :)
Finally... a work in progress. This is my planner for Scrapaganza next month. I have done the covers but will get around to the inside pages now I have finalised my schedule. I have designed it to be reusable. The scrapaganza tag can come off and the inside pages can easily be replaced. Plus it is MUCH lighter and smaller than my last one LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great time at Scrapaganza - look forward to seeing what you make.

Tina said...

WOW! Wonderful works!

Ewonne said...

So many marvelous cards you've made!!!