well here goes...
1. available?..... Yes to coffee with the girls, evening out with DH, and scrapping anytime, anyplace.
2. best friend.... Have to say DH (corny I know!)
3. Cake or pie?...... Definitely KeyLime pie – specially the one from Publix…Yumm!
4. Drink of choice..... Zinfandel, Southern Comfort & lemonade or Vodka & diet coke
5. Essential item you use everyday..... My toothbrush
6. Favourite Colour.... pale pink
7. Gummy bears or worms.... Have to go with bears but not that keen on either – I like the little red love hearts you get in the Haribo packs though
8. Hometown.... Largs
9. Indulgence.... Kipling Bags & TV Series on DVD (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Doctor Who, 4400 etc etc)
10. January or February?..... FEBRUARY definitely when the madness of filing tax returns is over for another year!
11. Kids and Names..... Kenneth & Kirsten – no particular reason, just liked them (though DH maintains Kenny is named after Kenny Dalgleish)
12. Life is incomplete without... Books to read (oh yeah and I suppose Dh, the kids, my parents etc )
13. Marriage date.....
14. Siblings.. None whatsoever. Always wanted a big brother but Mum said that was too difficult - kind of get her point :D
16. Phobias or fears..... Spiders – shudder!!!
17. Fave quote... God! What is your childhood trauma?!'
18. Reason to smile.... When Kenny & Kirsten say “I Love You” to me (or when Kenny said I was the best Mum in the world on Christmas Day cos we got him a Wii )
19. Season.... black pepper on everything :D
20. Tag people... Kirsty
21. Unknown fact about me.... I made front page news on the Sun many years ago (its not really that exciting but it sounds good eh!)
22. veggie you dont like.... artichoke & celery bleeurgh!!!
23. Worst habit…Procrastination
24. X rays... Hmm – think I had my wrist X-rayed once…oh and my teeth at the dentists but that’s about it
25. Favourite food... Lemon sole mornay, followed by Key Lime Pie (see above )Thanks Jane that was fun - at least it made me blog.
Now for some scrapping news - I have been asked to be on the design team for Angel crafts
I was so thrilled to be asked and cant wait to see what lush supplies I get in my first kit.
I have also managed to scrap 3 LOs this week (will put photos up tomorrow when I get some decent light to take the photos) and the covers for my CJ so that is something.
I have also had lots of deliveries (the last of my Christmas money) over the last couple of days.
I got my flavour of the month kit and I just adore all four kits this month, plus the yummy Crate Avenue papers, Basic Grey Blush pack, some chalk ink pads and some gorgeous ArtWarehouse rub-ons & Little Davis stamps from A Million Little Things
At least I have a day off tomorrow but back in to the office on Saturday unfortunately :(