Monday, 26 May 2008


Well after not being able to download any pictures for ages I have finally managed to solve my card reader problem. This is a LO I made a few weeks ago (yes I scrapped!!!) using the Tinkering Ink papers that made up my Angel Crafts design team kit.
All other items including white cardstock, flowers, chipboard letters, tags & brads etc are from my own stash.

I coloured the chipboard letters using Stampin' Up! ink pads and I was really pleased with the depth of colour - plus it was faster and less messy than using paint.

With the scraps of paper left I made a criss cross card - once again all supplies apart from the patterned paper came from my own stash.

I followed a tutorial over on Split Coast Stampers for instructions on how to make the card.

The stamps are from Stampin' Up!'s Carte Postale set

1 comment:

Dawn said...

They both look lovely your London page is very modern.