Sunday 29 November 2009

Disney Circle Journal

Well after along break from scrapping I've now signed up for a Disney Circle Journal over on UK Scrappers hosted by the lovely Sarah.

I've chosen my theme: Shop Till You Drop Disney Style - hopefully that won't cause too many problems for my fellow circle journallers as I don't think anyone has any problem spending money at Disney!

I've made my journal (although I failed at the first hurdle as my printer ran out of ink so I couldn't print off the photos for my pages!)



And now my journal is ready to post tomorrow - can't believe it will be almost a year until it makes its way back to me.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like this theme :) can't wait to get my hands on this one, I already have my layout planned, going to be a while though I think.

I love the way your sign in is coming down over the book in the other direction like that - or are they two separate books? can't quite see in the pic.

Maggie said...

Thanks Sarah - yes the sign in flips up vertically while the layout pages are horizontal - all one book joined together.

Sarah said...

it's cool! and I just checked, I get yours next month, so sooner than I thought :)