Sunday 5 August 2007

Design Team stuff

I received a wonderful kit from Angela last month which included the gorgeous Scrapworks Florabella papers and rub-ons. Had a ball with the kit and managed to make all of the following, adding very little from my own stash.


First up was a little file folder album to record some of the things we did during the easter holidays (well at least it is Easter 2007! and it was the last time we had a decent run of sunny weather :D )

I used my cuttlebug and the Big Shot Thick cuts file folder die to make the pages (and as the cardstock is double sided I didn't need to make any base pages for the patterned paper), then bound the album using assorted ribbons.

{cover}
{pages 1 & 2}
{pages 3 & 4}

I used my new Autumn Leaves stamps to make the "Completely Loved" title for this layout. The flowers were mostly hand cut then I scribbled (aka doodled LOL ) all over it. And yes I have used this photo before but I love it and I reserve the right to use it as often as I like (***sticks out tongue***) LOL


For this layout I just cut some circles using the Big Shot Circle die and the title is cut using the "Go Slim" dies. I distressed the card stock a bit using one of my Adirondack paint dabbers and added a few prima flowers with some glitter glue for the centre and some journaling on one of the circles.


Then with the waste piece from the circle die cut I made this little photo frame. I painted a piece of chipboard, folded it about 2" from the bottom edge so that it stands up itself and added some photos behind the "waste" piece of paper. Very quick and easy to do.


Then 'cos my cousin is moving into his new home soon I made this card. I hand cut the shapes for the house and cloud, doodled on some stitching and used some Doodlebug Frills for the roof trim and the grass.
And after all that I still have plenty of kit left over :D

No comments: