Friday 29 February 2008

Some "Simple" cards

Not been the best of weeks this week - in my two days off work I have been to a funeral one of the days (my dad's closest friend - it was difficult watching my dad stand up and give the eulogy. I felt so sad for him) and then today I was at the dentist...and not just for a check-up! Even had to miss my usual Friday lunch with the girls as my mouth was too numb to eat anything until later.

Anyway one bright spot was that my kit arrived on Wednesday and I had a chance to play with my lovely new stamps. Here are a couple of the cards I made using the Simply Said set.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So simple but gorgeous cards in here .... These cards are so eye-catching by their pink color and by their design looking so perfect.....
plastic card ideas