Sunday 16 September 2007

Just a quick update to include some stuff I made this weekend.

First up was a birthday card for Kirsten's "fiance" - He was 7 on Saturday. DD will be 8 in 2 weeks!

Don't ask - its all very serious. At one point they were going to immigrate to Australia but have now decided to stay in Scotland. They were also going to get a husky dog but decided against that as it wouldn't be good with the kids (crazy!!!!!)

They are both Dr Who daft so I made them into the Dr and Rose for the card. They both liked it - quite a lot :D


Anyway future son-in-law had a ceramic painting party which went surprisingly well - I stayed to help and in fact it was remarkably mess free.

I also attempted this sort of freestylie LO but I am not very sure about it. There was a discussion over on UKS and I realised that I NEVER stick on photos at an angle aka squinty!
Still couldn't do it - but I did cut around the photo for a change!


Also Kirsten started making the invites for her party - you cant see very well from the photo but they are an envelope type card and we will make a tag to go inside each one, when I have firmed up the arrangements later in the week.


No comments: