Friday 21 September 2007

Today's cards...

Have had a lovely relaxing day today. Robert was off work so after Kx2 left for school we headed up to Ikea for breakfast - £2.65 for two of us (and it was only that "dear" because Robert had the big breakfast LOL ).

Quick stop off in Braehead then Robert took me over to Craftology at Hillington. This is the first time I've been there since they moved from the centre of Johnstone and I was impressed - plenty of space and tons of stock. I got a couple of Penny Black stamps (to fuel my new cardmaking/stamping addiction while I wait for some more Magnolia stamps to arrive) and a gorgeous funky alphabet, a water brush and some twinkling H2Os.
Off to Greenock next to hit the pound shops for party bag treats for Kirsten's party next week, then back in time for Kenny coming home from school.

Today's card offerings....

... I love how the trainers turned out on "cool" edwin. LOL

No comments: