Friday 15 June 2007

Scrapaganza Day 3

Not such an early start today (just as well given that I didn't get to sleep till after 2am - sorry Diane!) but still early enough. Up at about 7:30 - reckon I had about 9-10 hours sleep the whole weekend! After breakfast the first class was with Emily Adams


my planner page for Emily's class
- another great and funny teacher - sat next to Elaine and with Jacqui and Karen behind us we had such a laugh in this class - I loved the project which was a mini album based on these coasters and using Blue cardigan papers and stickers - Emily had lots of innovative ideas for using these products so I was really pleased with this class - would definitely sign up for more classes with Emily in the future. I finished this in class too but haven't taken any photos yet.



my planner page for the Heidi Swapp class

Next was the Heidi Swapp class taught by Vivien Bonder - we made an album using the giant playing cards and got messy painting with our fingers. I really enjoyed the atmosphere in this class - Vivien was very laid back and once again there were some great ideas for how to use the products supplied. I even finished this in class as well - though once again I have still to add some photos.

Time for lunch and as I had a free slot a chance to pick up some make and takes kits to take home - you get 4 m&t kits in the diva package. I made a small paper bag album there and took away two clipboard kits (different sizes of clipboards) and a little mini folded album to do "sometime".

I also managed to get a ticket for the Bazzill class which included a 6 x 12 album in the kit - Dawn kindly picked this up for me as it clashed with my rusty Pickle class.

my planner page for Lance's class
Saving the best till last - yes I think so. I loved this class made using the Princess Bride papers and I will be doing my best to get this finished as soon as I can, although I have so much other scrapping stuff on at the moment.

Just time to say our goodbyes and wait, and wait and wait for the bus to the airport - still it arrived in the end and we all got there in plenty of time for our flights.

An absolutely fantastic weekend...although I don't think I would ever want to do any more classes than that - I was pretty much scrapped out by my last class and starting to make silly mistakes.

Roll on the next one - oh only 5 months to go! 16-18 November in Haarlem (which is right beside the airport so less hassle with transfers I would think) - See you there?

No comments: