Friday 27 July 2007

Blooming great class!!!


I know, I know what a cheesy title!

...but hey I did have a great class last night. We had three new people starting so that brings our regular total up to 7 (plus we have had people on holiday who just come for the one week) and we have another 2 ladies starting next week as well. I am so happy with how it is going, everyone seems to be pleased with their layouts and all the techniques we are covering and what's more I am really enjoying teaching. When I started I worried that a class every week might be a big commitment but it really is a lot of fun.

Julie has also asked me to come along and do some makes & takes at the SECC in October so I will have to get my thinking cap on for that too.

Anyway I am off out with the "girls" tonight so no time to type up the class instructions this week. If anyone wants them please leave a comment below and I will email them over to you.

No comments: