Monday 23 July 2007

Scrapbook Inspirations Sketch Challenge

This is the layout I created a while ago for the sketch challenge in Scrapbook Inspirations magazine. Sorry the scan is rubbish but I was in a rush to get it done - I think Cheryl emailed me with the sketch on a Tuesday with a deadline of the following Tuesday...however I was off on holiday on the Thursday so I only had a day and a half (during which I was at work!!!) to get it done and emailed off...so no time to scan neatly (and too dark to get a decent photo at night!)


To make the title I printed it off on an ordinary sheet of A4 paper ( the font is Fabulous 50s) and then used a paper piercer to transfer the letters to the cardstock before stitching.

This was the burn on Wednesday late afternoon after the thunderstorm (we all got soaked...no jackets!). Thank goodness it never got any higher (in fact it was amazing how fast it went down to normal levels once the rain stopped...no more than 2 -3 hours)


And this is how the burn usually looks (photo taken yesterday afternoon)


2 comments:

Jane said...

Fab work as usual Maggie, someone let me look at their SI Mag Saturday and spotted this right away!! Well done!

Jane said...

You've been tagged!! lol