Wednesday 11 April 2007

A walk up the hill...

Well that is the Easter holidays almost over - only a few more days to go. They have really flown by. We have just pottered about most days...haven't been out of Largs since I was last at work last Wednesday! We have had a craft day. Kirsten painted a bird house that her Auntie Alison bought her for Easter. We took advantage of the sunshine to do this out in the back garden. Then we also made some bracelets and a collage or two!!!


The artist at work...


The finished product...


Kirsten and I also went for another walk up the hills. We went a bit further past the sun dial this time - Kirsten added another stone to this cairn en route.
We also had to cross a boggy bit and Kirsten's trainer got sucked off as she tried to makeher way across - guess who had to go and rescue it!!! Well at least I know my hiking boots really are watertight. I think we will try to get over and climb Goat Fell soon...that is the highest point on Arran... which is the hazy island in the photo below.



Just a gratuitous picture of Kirsten, which reminds me I must upload some stuff to snapfish to print off in time for the UKS cyber crop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to * see you* back blogging, I am playing catch up at this ungodly hour lol!
Love Kirsten's bridhouse, I bought my Godaughter one for Easter too.
Glad your boots were watertight lol!